Get what you really want from your mommy-in-law
A lot of people will argue that you can’t have your cake and eat it too, but I beg to differ. Even if you’ve already committed yourself to her daughter, all of that happened before you met the parents. Now that you’ve met her, can you really turn away?
For me, it was impossible. I was completely overcome with fantasies of me and my boyfriend’s father. It became so distracting, I could hardly get any work done. And when I’d get home from work I would look at my boyfriend and start to see his father. I knew that something had to happen because I couldn’t go on with things the way they were. I had to find out if the bf’s father felt the same way about me.
Of course the very idea is shocking at first, so I had to go in and slowly seduce him. Seducing a mother or father-in-law is very different from seducing a single person. Chances are your in-law is already in a relationship. You will only see them in family related situations and you do not want anyone to catch wise to your plan. For this reason, you have to be subtle. Here are the strategies that any man can use to seduce his mother-in-law.
Call her up. If you know that your girlfriend will be spending time with her mother at a certain time, call her. After talking to the girlfriend, ask to speak with her mother just to “say hi”. Taking a couple of minutes to talk to her and find out what’s going on in her life is important to start breaking down her boundaries. Once she puts her guard down, you will have a better chance to make your move.
Buy her a gift. Stop by your mother-in-law’s with a small gift. Do not get anything too expensive or elaborate or she will hesitate to accept it. Something small like a pot of her favorite flowers, a book you’ve heard her talk about, a fragrance, etc. This little gift is perfect for getting her to think about you even while you’re not there. Every time she looks at the book, or puts on her fragrance she will think of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to share your sexy mind !!